MORE THAN 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE | LARGEST STOCK IN EUROPE | CUSTOM SERVICES
|Hardness||92° Shore A|
|Working temperature||-20°C / +80°C|
|Colours||Black, grey, blue, red|
Interlocking Ardesia design
This interlocking flooring system can be utilised to cover uneven, damp and dusty sub floors with little or no sub floor preparation.
The interlocking floor tiles are loose lay, meaning no need for adhesives and offer excellent anti slip and impact resistance properties making them a safe and ideal flooring solution for many areas.
The VR Trade interlocking tiles are available in various colours and are inter-changeable so walkways and demarcation areas can be created.
All interlocking floor tiles are made from hard wearing PVC material that can withstand high point loading and impact and come with a 10 year product warranty. The tiles are CE accredited and have been successfully installed in many of Europe’s leading commercial facilities.
- Garage flooring
- Factory flooring
- Warehouse flooring
- Exhibition flooring
- Gym flooring
- Shop flooring
- Supermarket flooring
- Workshop flooring
- Fire classification BFL S1
- Antislip DS R10
- Quick & simple installation
- Extremely durable & impervious
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture & abrasion
- Can be installed over old, uneven or contaminated sub-floors
- Ergonomic benefits such as warmth and comfort under feet
- Superior sound absorbtion qualities reducing ambient noise level
- Easy to uplift and re-lay
- 100% recyclable